Beach Hotels & Resorts in Paphos Cyprus
Protaras is a popular resort town located on the East Coast of Cyprus, known for its stunning Blue Flag sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters in the Mediterranean Sea. Just a short drive from the busy area of Ayia Napa, Protaras is the ideal location for those looking for the best of both worlds. Peaceful yet lively, the resort is one of the trendiest areas on the island.
You’ll find an array of chic restaurants, bars and cafés close by, serving international and traditional Cypriot foods along with unique boutique shops and souvenir stores.
Our hotel is centrally located, just 60 km from Larnaca International Airport, and a short journey away from many of the islands’ most famous sites, such as Cape Greco and Profitis Elias.
Best outdoor activities in Protaras
- Dining & Nightlife
TOP ATTRACTIONS IN PROTARAS
- Flamingo Paradise Beach Hotel
- Fig Tree Bay
- Profitis Elias – Konnos Nature
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Protaras Coastal Promenade – 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Fig Tree Bay – 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Profitis Elias Church – 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Cape Greco National Forest Park – 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Protaras Ocean Aquarium – 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Konnos Bay Beach – 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- Ayia Napa Sea Caves – 7.2 km / 4.5 mi